Time is Precious

2012年6月12日星期二

June of 2012

Midnight now , or just can said Good Morning to all , just finished watching Euro cup 2012 . SPAIN !!!

I was not putting so much concentrated for watching the match because when u saw Spain playing football , you need to put more patient cause their style is very gorgeous , and another reason is i found it in Facebook got a function can know their friendship between my two friends such as what their post and picture . I had used this to check every ex-couple friendship in my friends list , i found that there have a law , those ex-couple after breaking up , they will say we still friends , but the fact is no any friends more ! This is what i so curious , do it really cant be friends after breaking up ?? I dont understand , somebody tell me pls @@


This picture show what i said ....

Sometimes , i wonder to ask kendy , do you regret you decided , i mean break up with li vern , although your two are from two different world , but .... dont know how to said , does he feels unfortunately ? hmmm ..... 

The days is passing soon ,now already june , and it mean 1 more month i need to start my college life >< . Ian told me that we need to attend the whole week classes accept saturday and sunday , and whole day from morning to afternoon , my god , 1 year pass quickly pls !!!!

 At hometown here almost 3 weeks , miss my friends , i think i will become fatter in this 3 weeks , i ate a lot in here , oh gosh ,i dont want become fat boy !!!

1 评论:

匿名 说...

Trust me... don't need to ask anyone as you won't be satisfied with others' answer.
Try it yourself and you'll seek the answer on your own.
Good luck!